• Wear the orthotics all night and 1 – 4 hours during the day.
• Wear when you study, read, watch TV, use the computer, or work. After using, please wash and store it in the matching box.
• When you wear it for the first time, the front teeth will feel uncomfortable, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is obvious pain, you can reduce the wear time of the orthotics, and after the sensitivity disappears, you can return to the prescribed time.
• D1 is soft, the first stage, use 1 – 3months.
• D2 is moderate, the second stage, use 6 – 8 months.
• D3 is hard, the third stage, use 5 – 8 months.
• The correction process is divided into three stages. After using D1 for 1 month, you can gradually use D2 together.
• Use D2 on daytime and D1 at night. When you fully adapted to D2, you can gradually use D3 together. Use D3 on daytime and D2 at night. You must wear it every day, normally, there will be a noticeable improvement in 4 – 6 months.
• You must wear it while you sleep.
• Once the appliance is kept in the mouth all night, the treatment will be more effective. If you can’t wear it at night, please increase the usage time during the day.
• Most of the time, the mouth should be closed. When the brace is in your mouth, keep your lips closed and use your nose to breathe.
• Remember to place the tip of the tongue on tongue plate, even if you do not wear it place your tongue gently on the roof of your mouth and about a half an inch away from your teeth.
• The improvement can be seen within a few weeks after wearing
Ivory, Silver, White